Plastic Surgeon in Austin, TX
Meet Dr. Steven Holzman
Steven Holzman, MD is an extensively trained board-certified plastic surgeon with over 20 years of experience. Renowned for his keen aesthetic eye and exceptional surgical skill, he has earned several Texas Super Doctors® recognitions and been named one of Austin’s Top Doctors for plastic surgery numerous years.
A native of Texas, Dr. Holzman earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin and his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. He went on to complete his General Surgery Residency at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, his General Surgery Research Fellowship at Tufts University School of Medicine, and his Plastic Surgery Residency at the University of Florida. He has since obtained board-certification through the American Board of Plastic Surgery, as well as become a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).
At our practice, Dr. Holzman offers an expansive range of cosmetic procedures for the breasts, body, face, and skin—including abdominoplasty, breast augmentation, facelift surgery, mommy makeover, and body contouring after massive weight loss. He also provides gynecomastia treatment and numerous other male plastic surgery options tailored specifically for men, as well as many non-surgical injectables and skin care products for anyone seeking minimally- and/or non-invasive aesthetic enhancement.
Always striving to remain at the forefront of plastic surgical innovation, Dr. Holzman maintains active membership in several prestigious medical organizations, such as the Texas Society of Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). Above all, he is committed to patient safety and satisfaction, continually furthering his education and improving his techniques to ensure every individual he treats receives top-quality care and optimal aesthetic results.
To view the type of plastic surgery outcomes Dr. Holzman has achieved for patients over the years, we encourage you to visit our online gallery of before-and-after photos.
“A good friend of mine had highly recommended Dr. Holzman to me and I am so glad that she did. I am thrilled with my results and feeling more confident…”
Education & Training
- Undergraduate Degree – University of Texas at Austin (1980–1983)
- Medical Degree – University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (1984–1988)
- General Surgery Residency – University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (1988–1990, 1991–1994)
- General Surgery Research Fellowship – Tufts University School of Medicine (1990–1991)
- Plastic Surgery Residency – University of Florida (1994–1996)
- Board Certification – American Board of Plastic Surgery (1999)
Professional Memberships & Positions
- Austin Society of Plastic Surgeons – Member & Past President
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgery – Member
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons – Member
- Northwest Hills Surgical Hospital – Medical Director
- American College of Surgeons – Fellow
- St. David’s Medical Center
- St. David’s North Austin Medical Center
- St. David’s South Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
- Northwest Hills Surgical Hospital
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Honors & Awards
- Texas Super Doctors® – Texas Monthly Magazine (2007–2020)
- Austin’s Top Doctors – Austin Monthly Magazine (2018–2020)
Book a Consultation with Dr. Holzman
For more information, or if you are interested in plastic surgery and wish to find out how Dr. Holzman can help you achieve your cosmetic goals, please feel free to contact us today to schedule a consultation.